WELCOME TO THE MOST ANCIENT FAMILY-RUN DISTILLERY IN TRENTINO
Dating back to 1870, Distilleria Bertagnolli is the oldest family-run distillery in Trentino region. It is situated on the eastern slopes of the Brenta Dolomites – UNESCO World Heritage Site, right in the heart of the Piana Rotaliana, a landscape described by Goethe as the “most beautiful vineyard in Europe”, perfectly suited for growing grapes and home to fine wines and excellent grappa. By using artisanal discontinuous steam alembics, Distilleria Bertagnolli has been a leading producer of refined and elegant grappa characterized by enchanting softness and unmistakable fragrance, with characteristics which are unique and authentic, just like the territory where they are born. Grappa Bertagnolli is certified by the ‘Istituto Tutela Grappa del Trentino’ for its distinct origin and exceptional quality, and even awarded with outstanding medals at the most influential international competitions.
Over 145 years of premium quality grappa, through five generations of the same family, with antique secrets, artistry and innovation: since 1870, Grappa Bertagnolli is synonym of “culture of distilled spirits”.
THE GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES
- Welcome in the company;
- Visit to the first historical alembic owned by the Bertagnolli family, dating back to the 19TH century;
- Visit to the artisanal alembics - brainchild of the Bertagnolli family, heart of the distillery, where selected pomace give life to certified quality grappa with a unique and authentic character as the territory to which they belong;
- Visit to the barricaia (underground barrel cellar), where the aging process of the grappa takes place in fine French oak barrels, waiting to become Grand Reserve;
- Tasting: A TASTE OF OUR TRADITION – The barrel cellar, located in the basement of the distillery, will host the tasting of the most historic and iconic grappa of Distilleria Bertagnolli, produced since 1870: Grappino® Bertagnolli. A grappa which is obtained by the distillation of selected pomace of Teroldego, indigenous red grape grown in the sunny vineyard of Piana Rotaliana (Trentino), and other Trentino grapes that complete the aromatic bouquet. This very popular grappa has a bright transparent color; harmonious, pleasing, intense bouquet with hints of blueberry and small bush berries; enveloping and slightly fruity flavor;
- Visit the Grappa Shop for any purchases.
Durata / Dauer / Time: 30’
Partenze tour dalle-alle / Führungen von-bis tour / Departures from-to: 9.00 - 11.00 / 14.00 - 17.00
Prezzo / persona - Preis / Person - Price / person (€):
- Lunedì – venerdì / Montag – Freitag / Monday – Friday: € 5,00 / pax *Gruppi minimo 2 pax / Mindestens 2 Personen / Minimum 2 pax groups
- Sabato / Samstag / Saturday: € 7,00 / pax *Gruppi minimo 8 pax / Mindestens 8 Personen / Minimum 8 pax groups
Visite guidate & degustazioni disponibili in: / Führungen und Verkostungen verfügbar in: / Guided tours & tasting available in:
Indirizzo: / Addresse: / Address:
Distilleria Bertagnolli S.r.l.
Via del Teroldego, 11/13
38016 Mezzocorona (TN)
Come raggiungerci: / So erreichen Sie uns: / How to reach us:
- Uscita autostrada / Autobahnausfahrt / Highway exit: Mezzocorona – S. Michele all’Adige
- Stazione treno FS / Bahnhof / Train station: Mezzocorona
- Pista ciclabile / Radweg / Bicycle lane: Valle dell’Adige – Mezzocorona
Per info e prenotazioni / Für Informationen und Reservierungen / For info and reservations:
t +39 0461 603800